Any Moderators For This Section?

Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3
Any Moderators For This Section?
If not, dave should pick some trustful people.. im active!

Post your opinions!
u suck...
my opinion
Quote Originally Posted by Cataldo View Post
If not, dave should pick some trustful people.. im active!

Post your opinions!
correct me if im wrong, but have u ever released and hacks/UCE's or tuts?
Used to.. at mpc, but now i just make my own when i get the chance, i dont play A lot of warrock.. if you want me to i will start making some..

And im almost finished with a D3D
i should be =D, really.
Ye i love to hack Korean Warrock

I have posted some adresses for this section. xD
Wish I can get a trainer up, but I still yet to understand making one... even with l0ngcat's tut
Im Here
IM HERE...IF U WANT TO MAKE ME A MODERATOR....
im kidding im not good enough to do it....

MILAN LIVERPOOL
XqwertyX..... Now He And Thimo would be good mods in my opinion
I agree XquertyX or w/e and thimo should be Mod's.. they would be perfect, and maybe test??
and him lol hes cool ^^^^^
my job!
i would be perfect for the job seeing that i am a snitch....lol oops i mean i like to lick snatch....hehe
Ur too noob for it.
Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?