graffiti background

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
graffiti background
well i wont somthing for my desktop not a sig, sorry if this is the wrong place, but i was wandering if som1 could make me a sig with the style of somthing like this http://boxwood.subtle.org/se/gallery...east1.jpg.html but with -minime- in it or ~weeman~ thank you, and if u really want to u can put ur name in there, but its ur choice.
ill try to make a basic sig with just the names in it :P


edit: wat i made it sucks i know but here

thats actually better than anything i could do, and u helped. and now its my background lol
Mu66 ill make you one hold on
Quote Originally Posted by monkey32 View Post
Mu66 ill make you one hold on
i hope urs is good and me66 hit mah thanks butten for it!!!


edit: if its to small to fit your desktop img just tell me i can make the image bigger
I have a 3d one that I made for practice a while ago
Quote Originally Posted by OO7 View Post
I have a 3d one that I made for practice a while ago
oh fuck james bond is here now we all screwed now!!!!! stop the drug making!!!!
Lol im new to photoshop. So i'm sure he could top me.
Quote Originally Posted by monkey32 View Post
Lol im new to photoshop. So i'm sure he could top me.
who me or the other dude
Both of you. :0
Considering I suck at photoshop, and have to get off this is the best I can do. Thank me if i helped.
beast1.jpgattachment deleted · 14 downloads before removal
sux .
Quote Originally Posted by OO7 View Post
sux .
Lol, dude I know. I've only used photoshop like twice.
What's up with all the rippers...?
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?