OutdatedExternal Box ESP, TriggerBot, AimBot 5/21/2014

Posts 256–270 of 293 · Page 18 of 20
He made a post about this, if he taught me how to update hacks I'd update them for him.
Quote Originally Posted by IlikeCAH! View Post
He made a post about this, if he taught me how to update hacks I'd update them for him.
Teaching you would take longer than updating it himself. lol.

He said give him a week, he wants to refine it before releasing it again.
Quote Originally Posted by IlikeCAH! View Post
He made a post about this, if he taught me how to update hacks I'd update them for him.
That means anyone can update them for him lol.
Lol I was just offering because I want to learn how to update things, I myself don't hack CS;GO. xD
Quote Originally Posted by oldskoolhax View Post
Teaching you would take longer than updating it himself. lol.

He said give him a week, he wants to refine it before releasing it again.
Lol I know, I just want to learn, Guess it's time to go look at tutorials again ><
Quote Originally Posted by crazyshiet View Post
That means anyone can update them for him lol.
Quote Originally Posted by oaaron99 View Post
Did you play safe, did you use the has changer? Not detected for me.
yes i did,

i played on a deathmatch server where you dont see the player after you died and i went 60-45 so not obvious (de aimbot sometimes would not snap thats why the score)
cant you make a hack on blacksoht SIr, pls.. make a hack on black shoty SIR pls psl
Is there a no dectect i can download
It's not working anymore..
Got vaced today. I used this in 1 game about 2-3 days ago. I didn't use it obviously or anything. I used in 2 rounds to do a little comeback since the enemy was winning.
Quote Originally Posted by omgcreeper View Post
Got vaced today. I used this in 1 game about 2-3 days ago. I didn't use it obviously or anything. I used in 2 rounds to do a little comeback since the enemy was winning.
Same. Got vaced today aswell. Pretty darn sad.
Yo,i got a question. I created a new Steam account(same PC/net) and i can play the games from the main account,if i get banned on the second account will i get banned on the main one too?
... Guys. Really. The Hacks is no longer functioning. Do not use it at all. He will update it in a week. He probably will not make hacks for another game. He wont teach another person to do it because then he wont be needed. He enjoys coding and that is why he does it. Leave him be, god you people are so wanty.
Quote Originally Posted by chucksmash123 View Post
... Guys. Really. The Hacks is no longer functioning. Do not use it at all. He will update it in a week. He probably will not make hacks for another game. He wont teach another person to do it because then he wont be needed. He enjoys coding and that is why he does it. Leave him be, god you people are so wanty.
I would be happy if another person started releasing hacks. The only reasons I don't try to teach people are the difficulty of it all and I don't have the time to teach everyone who pm's me.

If anyone knows what IlSpy is then they can just use it to get the source code for my hack and then they don't need me which is great. I don't mind that at all.
Posts 256–270 of 293 · Page 18 of 20
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?