LightbulbMemory View Code Change New Update 2014

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Memory View Code Change New Update 2014
As you can see , some code are not working ..
so i try 1 by 1 the code in CE [VeryLol] and its working !!

"sniper rifle" = 0C 00 00 00 53 53 47 38 32 00 00 *[CODE TO CHANGE]* :13

"bomb" = 00 07 00 00 00 46 72 61 67 20 47 72 65 6E 61 64 65 00 *[CODE TO CHANGE]* :07

"melee" = 01 00 00 00 4B 6E 69 66 65 00 *[CODE TO CHANGE]* :03

"pistol" = 09 00 00 00 4D 4B 32 33 *[CODE TO CHANGE]* :10

"rifle" = C2 00 00 00 02 00 00 00 5C 01 00 00 4D 31 36 41 31 00 00 *[CODE TO CHANGE]* :14

"smg" = BD 00 00 00 02 00 00 00 60 01 00 00 4D 50 35 00 00 00 *[CODE TO CHANGE]* :15

CREDIT: to many member copy the code, so im totaly confuse to find the real person .
ATTENTION: all of the code are not from my own , but some code was updated by my self , enjoy .
you use bypass what ??? me pchunter
thanks for sharing. Can I ask what memory to browse when I want to change <vanessa exclusive> standard suit and standard bag ? I want to change it to jungle suit and jungle bag ^^
Good Job and Thanks.

I Play GGBypass and ******** Bypass.
I still have crashing problems , pls reply me as soon as possible, code is changable but crash when in game
I still have crashing problems , pls fix
you all need bypass .. normally .. when you just using CE without bypass .. automaticly the game with crash any time .
sorry, i cant share the bypass ..
Good day sir . I happen to wonder if you got codes for tactic gears? I browsed in the totalitem.bsv and I think if we get the scan code for tactic gears , standard suit , etc. it will laso work like weapon scan code.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?