Requesting Warrock Dump file.

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Requesting Warrock Dump file.
I dont know why my previous post was deleted, but as much as I am concerned... I didnt break any rules.

Anyway, here it is again... I'm hoping someone could lend me their updated warrock dump file. "KERNEL DETECTIVE" is not working on windows 8. The OS I am using. So I cant make my own dump, that's why Im requesting from anyone who's willing to help.
Quote Originally Posted by noisyboymax View Post
I dont know why my previous post was deleted, but as much as I am concerned... I didnt break any rules.

Anyway, here it is again... I'm hoping someone could lend me their updated warrock dump file. "KERNEL DETECTIVE" is not working on windows 8. The OS I am using. So I cant make my own dump, that's why Im requesting from anyone who's willing to help.

Why make one when you can leech
Quote Originally Posted by noisyboymax View Post
I dont know why my previous post was deleted, but as much as I am concerned... I didnt break any rules.

Anyway, here it is again... I'm hoping someone could lend me their updated warrock dump file. "KERNEL DETECTIVE" is not working on windows 8. The OS I am using. So I cant make my own dump, that's why Im requesting from anyone who's willing to help.
Here bro, http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...803585&page=11
Thanks meow... didnt see that one.
Search before creating a thread next time.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us