WarRock Wiki

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
WarRock Wiki
Hi everybody, I wanted to inform you that WarRock Wiki is started.

I started to make it in November but with finals exams couldn't continue it so now i'll start continue it.

Any contribution from any WarRock player would be great, here is WarRock Wiki :

http://games.wikin.com/wiki/WarRock

Have a nice day
You made it without Dave permission?
Quote Originally Posted by Mayion View Post
Is this your own wiki?
It's the official website for MPGH Games Wiki, you can ask Lonesome_Cowboy he's one of the wiki's manager

Quote Originally Posted by Jhem View Post
You made it without Dave permission?
we do not really need to ask Dave for it, there was no WarRock Wiki and if you check HERE there was someone needed to do it and even if i didn't applied long time ago I can make it
@n4no33 can I add some tips
Quote Originally Posted by DaneCoder View Post
@n4no33 can I add some tips
"All of our content is 100% user submitted, so add content and fix errors as you see fit."
Thanks for sharing
More content will be added next week due to finals exams can't work on it atm
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us