Good Anime site

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
Good Anime site
hey is anyone willing to share a good anime site that has new anime and etc. and does anyone know one for ecchi anime too?
theres gogo anime and hentaicrunch.
I usually torrent my anime. BakaBT and Nyaa are great sites.
i sometimes use anime4fun.com
Chia-anime is great if you wanna watch on mobile.
Animefreak and nyaa for torrs
I stick to CrunchyRoll, but that's since I'm an Anime member so I don't have to deal with Ads.
Quote Originally Posted by Astro. View Post
I stick to CrunchyRoll, but that's since I'm an Anime member so I don't have to deal with Ads.
CR has a shitty lineup of anime.
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
CR has a shitty lineup of anime.
It's nice on PS3 and Xbox if you wanna watch on your TV. Although both the PS3 and phone app suck dick, it has most of the season's lineups and since that's all i use it for i can't complain.
Quote Originally Posted by Kodoku View Post
It's nice on PS3 and Xbox if you wanna watch on your TV. Although both the PS3 and phone app suck dick, it has most of the season's lineups and since that's all i use it for i can't complain.
CR is actually worse than Hulu, which is pretty bad.



For PC users streaming/torrenting is always the best.
Anime44.com
Love it, always up to date
I watch mine on animeultima, and download from animetake.
Animefreak (ENG SUB)
Anitube (PT or BR subtitles)(original voice)
I usually use animeram or chia-anime for mobile.
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?