ExclamationAQWORLDS BROKE AUTO-RELOGGING?

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
AQWORLDS BROKE AUTO-RELOGGING?
I don't know if anyone noticed yet, but with any bot, when it relogs you in, it'll restart the bot but it won't go ANYWHERE. It'll just sit in Battleon until you come back. To test this, I tried Le bot, Carbon, and Myst Realm and none of them went ANYWHERE. I'm probably just stupid or my computer is stupid but if this is happening to everyone, any thoughts?
If it is broken it's probably just a small bug.
It will undoubtedly be easily fixed so don't worry about it
One more thing it says "character still being loading" when the bot gets into a server.
Quote Originally Posted by 13kevin View Post
One more thing it says "character still being loading" when the bot gets into a server.
Oh. That's easy then.
The bot is trying to join the room too fast (before the character has loaded).
All that need to be done is to extend the timer, or to put prevention such as the one below in:
Code:
if (! Game.world.myAvatar.pMC.isLoaded)
				{
					Game.world.repairAvatars();
				}
Sometimes you get disconnected and it says something like "Lost connection to server" and the bot stops.
Quote Originally Posted by 13kevin View Post
Sometimes you get disconnected and it says something like "Lost connection to server" and the bot stops.
I'm guessing it has to do with the multiple requests when the character load request is till incomplete, I would look into it but I'm inactive now
Quote Originally Posted by Oliboli8769 View Post
I'm guessing it has to do with the multiple requests when the character load request is till incomplete, I would look into it but I'm inactive now
Innactive but active enough to reply to everything on this thread Seems legit.
Quote Originally Posted by chibizs View Post
Innactive but active enough to reply to everything on this thread Seems legit.
I'm giving myself time to reply to any issues with my username grabber release, and then trust me, I'm gone
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?