Looking for a hack or something

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Looking for a hack or something
Yo guys , I extremely new around here and I was wondering if someone can hook me up with a hack ... Not sure if I'm allowed to ask for this since I didn't see any recent threads about it ..anyway ..would really appreciate this ..searched some time for a hack but all I got was some viruses and stuff ..
Well , there are no public hack's from a while. As you can see ForeverRed released a hack some day's ago and only after 6 hours Xtrap updated and it was detected. The main reasone is that many good coder's stoped coding or they limited their codes only for private use ( or some friends.. ) , the other reasone is that many stuff are already patched with client error's and those coders who found a new way to make the same function / new functions dont wanna share them to protect it against patch.

So , i think you dont have many options here. Or you learn and code a hack yourself , or search somebody who is coding for money and buy a hack ( some Vietnamese guy's are selling hacks from what i heard. Anyway good luck.
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us