IPV4 byte structure before and after encryption
Can someone help me understand what is actually happening to the bytes in the packet buffers I get when I begin listening for Realm traffic?
When I started on this project I fully expected to be receiving packets with encrypted bytes that looked like gibberish unicode characters, but that is not the case. The bytes are coming as nice integers that do not look to be encrypted to the naked eye.
What I have:
How do you handle decrypting the byte array?
Byte by byte or all bits.tostring then back to bytes?
When I started on this project I fully expected to be receiving packets with encrypted bytes that looked like gibberish unicode characters, but that is not the case. The bytes are coming as nice integers that do not look to be encrypted to the naked eye.
What I have:
- All of the packets on port 2050
- packets seperated by incoming/outgoing
- The bytearrays for each of the packets
How do you handle decrypting the byte array?
Byte by byte or all bits.tostring then back to bytes?
)