Naruto 678.

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Naruto 678.
Well..that was lame.

Now besides the rather pointless "betrayal", by zetsu, who i'm not exactly sure what or who he's representing.(the tree? Somehow kaguya? idk, it's probably gonna be reaaaaally stupid I bet).

I kind of feel like the characters should feel insulted by the tree.

All of them get these "perfect worlds" and it just shows that they are 1 dimensional. I mean holy shit some of their "perfect world's" are just so ridiculously petty. Choji's is eating? Wow, fat people can't have legit dreams. Ino's is having guys fight over her? Damn, that ho. The bug guy(forget his name) is...finding another bug? Lame.
-The whole thing was just so....lame.
I actually had a good laugh reading this chapter. Mostly because of the end because the whole thing is just ridiculous. I did think that some characters perfect worlds were pretty good, mainly the ones where they just live normal lives, away from the ones they've been living this whole time, but even then, it was pretty lackluster. The biggest WTF for me was Ten-Ten's perfect world because it makes no sense and is just filler like wtf.
Quote Originally Posted by Synchromanica View Post
The biggest WTF for me was Ten-Ten's perfect world because it makes no sense and is just filler like wtf.
That's because ten-ten isn't a real character.
The one thing I loved about the chapter, That I absolutely loved is Sasuke dissing Kakashi and Sakura "Kakshi you're the same as Sakura now so shut up" lmfao. Black zetsu must be something created by the god tree then, Kaguya said that the tree had been seeking revenge for having eaten its fruit right?

Sasuke's susanoo seriously looks cool, I have high hopes for Orochimaru, we'll see.
Oh also, It seems the second isn't affected by the jutsu? And don't forget about the secret something that the first whispered to Sasuke.
Quote Originally Posted by Time View Post
Oh also, It seems the second isn't affected by the jutsu? And don't forget about the secret something that the first whispered to Sasuke.
Dead people aren't affected.

First whispered a sealing technique or something.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us