Anyone still interested in a Dayz Mod Hack?

Posts 1–15 of 40 · Page 1 of 3
Anyone still interested in a Dayz Mod Hack?
Hey guys,
I've got a question. Is anyone still interested in a Dayz Mod Hack? If some ppl are I'll work on a new hack and will release it. If noone is interested I won't make it. Please be honest and don't be like "GIB ME HAXX NOWW EVEN THO I WONT USE IT!!!".

K bai.
Yes, I am.
Because I am your fanboii xoxo
Love,
Rouvesta
I think there are enough public hacks atm.
But i wouldn't say "No" :P
Quote Originally Posted by SolidKeyz View Post
I think there are enough public hacks atm.
But i wouldn't say "No" :P
There aren't that many. If I'm right like 1 or 2. Correct me if I'm wrong tho =p
Do it.......
barely any new undetected hax.
How about releasing knowledge so people can actually learn to do this on their own? That's how I was able to make my own hack that is private and not detected - both for Mod and SA.

You release a hack publicly, it will be detected in a day or two, people banned and all it does is further perpetuate this place as a "BUY MAH PREMIUM DAYZ KEYS TWO DOLLAH" market.

However, releasing tutorials and proof of concepts helps people learn on their own and make their own hacks.

But I have a feeling people would rather just buy/sell stolen keys than write their own hacks.

I used this tutorial to make my own radar hack http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...&highlight=RPM
Quote Originally Posted by geckosnipp View Post
How about releasing knowledge so people can actually learn to do this on their own? That's how I was able to make my own hack that is private and not detected - both for Mod and SA.

You release a hack publicly, it will be detected in a day or two, people banned and all it does is further perpetuate this place as a "BUY MAH PREMIUM DAYZ KEYS TWO DOLLAH" market.

However, releasing tutorials and proof of concepts helps people learn on their own and make their own hacks.

But I have a feeling people would rather just buy/sell stolen keys than write their own hacks.

I used this tutorial to make my own radar hack http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...&highlight=RPM
i totally agree with you, all i do is buy/get free hacks and i feel like i have made no effort into my goal of understanding and creating my own hacks. but anyway is there a way i can get in touch with you, possibly skype? My skype is: Jake Bambi ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Theres shit loads of menus, but most of the time they contain no new scripts. All that will change is the GUI.
Quote Originally Posted by RippersHD View Post
Theres shit loads of menus, but most of the time they contain no new scripts. All that will change is the GUI.
My hacks are in memory. Using a UD Directx 9 hook and a Unique GUI. I dont make script hacks.
Like I said, I would be interested in some how-tos and tutorials like I posted before. All releasing a hack would do is get more people banned because it will be detected in a day or two.

I know it's over used, but give a man a fish...
Quote Originally Posted by geckosnipp View Post
Like I said, I would be interested in some how-tos and tutorials like I posted before. All releasing a hack would do is get more people banned because it will be detected in a day or two.

I know it's over used, but give a man a fish...
I might. Just finished coding an aimbot for 3 hours long. So dont expect it to be out today. Maybe tmrw but prob not. Wouldnt mind making some sort of Tutorial Serie. But what would u guys like? Aimbot? ESP? Or just some basic No Recoil, No Grass, Time of day. Also would u want a CMD or a in-game GUI etc. Dont expect something like a 10 hour project or something. I'm not going to spend hours coding and writing a tutorial. Would u want a tutorial on how to find addresses or just write memory in a programming language.
You name it. I already know how to make a radar from reading memory so we have a great tut on that. Knowing how to get started writing an ESP, either external or internal would be good. Isn't writing more likely to be detected by VAC since it is modifying the memory?
I'm sure that VAC is the anti-cheat for the mod... You know what you are talking about bro...
Cyber, fuck yes. even a simple esp would be the shit for epoch or something.
Posts 1–15 of 40 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?