PostCoding series (close date #7/5/14)

Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2
Coding series (close date #7/5/14)
Hey everyone,

i decided to do a coding series on youtube with commentary (accent included ofcourse ).
if there is a demand for it i am willing to invest some time into making them.

What will be discussed
  • CheatEngine - Finding adresses, static pointers, dynamic pointers, offsets
  • C++ - The basics, how things work, why things are coded a certain way, tips and tricks, ...
  • DirectX - How it is used in hacks, how it works, ...
  • Assembly - The basics of assembly, dissasembling code, how assembly works, how to modify it, jumps, comparisons, checks, ..
  • Debuggers - What they are, how they work, types of debuggers, where to aquire one, ...
  • Tools - The tools a hacker need, how to make tools, ...
  • Visual basic - The basics, how to code programs, how they function and operate.
  • Artificial intelligence - How to use it in programming, how it works, ..
  • Protection - How to protect your stuff from hackers, how to make tools for it.
  • Bypassing - how it works.
  • Extra - How to make structs, classes, how to calculate sizes, tips and tricks in coding.

* I will not show you nor learn you how to bypass GameGuard or HackShield or any other protection the system has, i will simply show you how it functions and i will make you solve your own unique protection i coded myself, so you understand how a bypass works.
* More may be added if the series is going well.

How it will work
I will be uploading once or twice a week, contect will be posted in this thread.
To stay updated you best subscribe to the therefor created youtube channel.
I will also be doing video's on request if i have spare time.

I will need atleast 30 replies on this topic with a reason why i should do the series.
This will help me to see if there is a demand or not, i'm not going to spend hours on top of hours working my ass off if nobody watches those videos.
Greetings.
Start the series because you'll help many people.
Gonna subscribe once you start it.
Nice bro :P
It might be really interesting and could be helpful for many ppls
30 replies is a bit too much for a dead community (WarRock).

Still I'm rooting for you on this because it's going to help not only me but everyone
Can't wait for this, Hope you will start the coding series ASAP
Looking forward.
so interesting sir ...
Im gonna need this... since I dont really know how to coding :3
I need Bypass so i could release my speed hack and opk hehehe
Quote Originally Posted by DaneCoder View Post
I need Bypass so i could release my speed hack and opk hehehe
Unless your OPK is using ASM addies you don't need a bypass
Yeah nice than we'll see less C&P
I Agree with your Idia Go a head Sir
Coding with weapon hack it will be really great
Nice One Do it if you need Help you Know
Posts 1–15 of 29 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us