Getting started

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Getting started
Hey guys, I'm new to this forum and I am also new to the whole programming, exploiting and hacking scene. I see a lot of tutorials in this sub-forum so I'm kind of lost :/ Can you please link me one good tutorial to get started. Like, I know some basics of basic programming, such as programming in php, pascal and python, but only the very basics that I learned in school. Although I would like to learn how to programm in the language that most of people hack/exploit

So I would like a link any help is handy!! Best regards!

EDIT: sorry for no tag! my bad!
Why aren't you googling this simple question. This has been asked and answered a ton.
Nvm, still gonna answer.

To start with hacking I suggest you start learning C/C++.
So what I suggest you to do is buy/pirate a book. I am currently reading a book called Jumping Into C++, you might wanna check it out.
If not there's alooot of other books out on the internet.

Now for the second step. After you are done learning C++, you need to learn Assemble.
Because If you are going to hack programs/games you need to know how to reverse engineer.
For example when you are going to crack a program that is free for 3 days and then you must buy it. If you know assemble you can just add a JMP to jump over the check if bought using OllyDbg for example.
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us