I'm baaaack

Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2
I'm baaaack
So took a break from MPGH. It's official though. I'm back. Been lurking around for past couple days.
Welcome back, although I barely remember you.
Welcome Back I just came back too, was gone for a week or so!
Welcome back dude!
How are you still an editor? Your manager must not give a fuck.
Quote Originally Posted by Anti View Post
How are you still an editor? Your manager must not give a fuck.
Nah, I talked with him. Riddick is a good guy.
Quote Originally Posted by Exotiic. View Post


Nah, I talked with him. Riddick is a good guy.
Eh, good enough for me.
Hardly know you but, Welcome back
Welcome back, pretty sure I know what your like but we'll have to see. I definitely remember you though.
Quote Originally Posted by Scotia View Post
Welcome back, pretty sure I know what your like but we'll have to see. I definitely remember you though.
BigScotiaBoy right? Too many name changes since I left. All I remember is your PayPal problem you had couple months ago.
Welcome back bitch
Welcome back!
Welcome back
Welcome back
Posts 1–15 of 28 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?