PatchedSimple Hack | WallHack | Unlimited Ammo | Name Tags

Posts 16–30 of 31 · Page 2 of 3
Amazing job! Tested and works with no problem even now! Thank you!
Thanks you a lot.!
How do you open it though? Its just a .dll file
I think this is detected because server disconnection happens every about ten minutes :/
it's working fine with me up until now. 5 days no ban.
Quote Originally Posted by RockNRollaGR View Post
it's working fine with me up until now. 5 days no ban.
I went about my day and opened Combat Arms and tried to log in and I got permanently banned by an administrator. Damn i need to make another account
i got banned but i don't think it's detected. I think they banned cause of video. F**king crybabies...
Quote Originally Posted by RockNRollaGR View Post
i got banned but i don't think it's detected. I think they banned cause of video. F**king crybabies...
Definitly Detected ;D i only used it twice for maximum 5 mins cause i got disconnected from server. The next day i got banned. all the hacks worked great in those 5 minutes though.
which injector should I use ?
disconnect serwer [ New Hack Plssss
which injector should I use ?
Posts 16–30 of 31 · Page 2 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?