[HElP] overwatched or detected?

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
[HElP] overwatched or detected?
Hey there fellow hackers/cheaters wtv, I would like to know if there is a way to know if I was vac banned from overwatch or due to the cheat being detectable. First I used couldsoups's hack and I did everything u reccomended since changin.g the hash after every use of the cheat and not being obvious like aimboting all the way. I used it in like 10 games and after the cheat was outdated I immediately stopped using it. So i started using the hack in like this wednesday and stopped in the day after, and surprise surprise, I got banned on friday. This is why I would like to know if there is indeed a way to know if it was from overwatch or not.

Take care boyz! A big thank you in advance!
No, it was not overwatch. I used it in 1 game in a few rounds. It was propably detected but the hack wasn't marked as outdated or outdated. PS. I have been vaced 2 times of couldsoups hacks after 1 game of use xD. I guess i won't hack anymore...
Well time to get some VIP hacks!! Eheh x22 ftw
x22 suck
Quote Originally Posted by intrix22 View Post
Well time to get some VIP hacks!! Eheh x22 ftw
******* own x22 man
you can't avoid it that easily lmfao.
Well its obviously no one knows what Overwatch is if you say that is detected by it....
Overwatch is equivalent to Riot's Tribunal system, a high ranking play watches your demo and determines if you are hacking or not.
Only VAC detects your hacks.
If you got a VAC ban then it means VAC banned you, not Overwatch.

Quote Originally Posted by patrick3233 View Post
******* own x22 man
******* isn't as secure compared to x22, I believe x22 is undetected even on league Anti-cheats, unlike ******* which is just VAC3
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?