PostOutdatedThe Aimbot Project

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Change

hook.Add("CreateMove",tostring(math.random(562819, 1461946186481461)), function aimbot()

too

hook.Add("CreateMove",tostring(math.random(562819, 1461946186481461)), function()
Quote Originally Posted by suchisgood View Post
Change

hook.Add("CreateMove",tostring(math.random(562819, 1461946186481461)), function aimbot()

too

hook.Add("CreateMove",tostring(math.random(562819, 1461946186481461)), function()
Fixed. Make a issue/pull request next time.
Quote Originally Posted by Trollaux View Post


Fixed. Make a issue/pull request next time.
Nope . avi
Made a pull request
Quote Originally Posted by tehhkp View Post
Made a pull request
Merged . wadjbwahdbah
Useless anticheat sends SetEyeAngles and SetViewAngles to server to tell on you that your cheating and removes said hook
@TroubleMakers
I didn't copy paste, I actually did code that. I just don't tab cause I code in nano mainly (I host all my files on a webserver and just use it from there with http.Fetch)
Google Nano its probably the shittiest thing you can use to code, so I never learned how to tab.
And I was also coding in the github thing
Woah cool !!!!!!
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us