Code for cruise missile

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Code for cruise missile
Can someone show me how to hack cruise missile and equip it as a weapon (for ph)

Note: Im not forcing you to teach me how to hack Im only requesting if you can give me
I believe it had something to do with the current state of your weapon.
Not sure, i hope this helps
God bless you brother <3
I can help you Bro , pm. me in private
Quote Originally Posted by WhiteHat PH View Post
I can help you Bro , pm. me in private
Thanks bro I already sent you a pm ^_^
whitehat PH can you give me a source code in cruise missile ??? please
Quote Originally Posted by Mayion View Post
@ @DaneCoder Solved?
He's still not replying in my pm
Go to your inbox now! ^^
Bro i was asking for the code thingy ^^
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?