Is there any prestige lobby or camo unlocker for public match?
Hello guys. It has been a year I didn't play Black Ops II. Last time I played is that my stats had been reset because maybe me and my friend were caught boosting, so I ceased playing it.
But now I wanna play some FPS game and I recalled this game, however I wouldn't time training the weapons to unlock camos or raising prestige level, it takes a long long time and heart to do that.
So I wonder if there are some prestige lobbies for me to unlock everything. If not everything, at least gold and diamond camos for all assault rifles and SMGs. It would be awesome if they can be unlocked, that is enough for me to have fun. If that is applicable, I will play this game again.
If any of you guys host these lobbies, please tell me. I will be more than grateful to have your support! Thank you in advance!
But now I wanna play some FPS game and I recalled this game, however I wouldn't time training the weapons to unlock camos or raising prestige level, it takes a long long time and heart to do that.
So I wonder if there are some prestige lobbies for me to unlock everything. If not everything, at least gold and diamond camos for all assault rifles and SMGs. It would be awesome if they can be unlocked, that is enough for me to have fun. If that is applicable, I will play this game again.
If any of you guys host these lobbies, please tell me. I will be more than grateful to have your support! Thank you in advance!