Red faceNeed a macro

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Need a macro
Hi,

I was wondering if you can make a macro for me. I'm using Bloody v3.

Weapon: ACE-23
Optic: COYOTE [RDS]
Accessory: Laser Sight
Barrel: Muzzle Brake
Underbarrel Angled Grip

Screen Resolution: 1024x768
Here's my in-game mouse sensitivity:
GstInput.MouseSensitivity 0.009000

I've also attached my game configs. The "PROFSAVE_profile" file and the user.cfg


VirusTotal scan of the "PROFSAVE_profile" file: virustotal.com/en/file/b2e20698202d8489e40761df285f0d72083fe45443f3c7c55a bd891025015775/analysis/1401736745/
VirusTotal scan of user.cfg: virustotal.com/en/file/3c99737674c6e1136fe117e74cffe59a5ecf1603046af834ad 06266039a5d182/analysis/1401736951/
VirusTotal scan of the .zip folder itself: virustotal.com/en/file/fa9d4f78703ddb3d65a6c693829b7da590c7167d033f86fed5 0cb961f599e803/analysis/1401737005/

Thanks for the help
Configs_mpgh.net.zip30 KB · 1 downloads Clean
You can contact me if you wish to get an unrelease macro, but I don't cater to people with different sensitivity.
Thanks for your reply Yellow13! But I can't seem to PM you. Can you PM me instead?
Quote Originally Posted by The Anonymous View Post
Thanks for your reply Yellow13! But I can't seem to PM you. Can you PM me instead?
It's pointless if you can't PM me back

To unlock reply PM and send PM feature you must have 10 post count (forum rules)
Oops sry. Got 12 posts. Still isn't unlocked though, hmm.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?