UNLIMITED HP HACK

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
UNLIMITED HP HACK
Hi Can Anyone Tell Me What Must I Do And Have To Make Ulimited HP in bs?
[I ALREADY HAVE A WORKING BYPASS]
ThankYou !
All you need is cheat engine and search for hp value for example 100
Quote Originally Posted by lomey999 View Post
Hi Can Anyone Tell Me What Must I Do And Have To Make Ulimited HP in bs?
[I ALREADY HAVE A WORKING BYPASS]
ThankYou !
1ª In CE, Change value type for 2 bytes.
2ª put value of your life(for exmaple, 100) and press first scan
3ª took any damage(for example 1 took one shot or jumping), see how many life have now(for example 88) and press next scann
4ª Must appears your green adress, so select it and change value for 999 (in my events I do it for all players, one shot each other to up mastery weapom a lot)
So easy, remember that you need be host on match.
Its change the value only .
So... Its not Unlimited Hp Ah?
Need to be the host? ._.
Means I cannot have unlimited hp without being the host?
999hp bar camo can kill 1shot?
Is this working? So if he set the Number of his HP what ever number he wants, for example he change it to 999 then he freeze it? What will happen? I can't imagine that.

Lomey999 could you update me if this thingy works? thanks in advance.
Yeah Sure.
But Idk How Freeze It 😅
Sorry Bro. Will Consider About Releasing My Bypass Alright?
You just need to check it Then that's it bro.
release bypass please
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us