Help with arma 3

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Help with arma 3
I am looking for someone to teach me how to update the PBO Offset for my pbo hider.


Willing to pay.


Contact me on skype or PM me if willing to help


Skype: brandon.4412
bumping
Like i told you on skype, only a handful of people will know how to do this, and they will likely try and charge you for the service. good luck!
Yeah, Im willing to pay but I just have to find the person willing to do it, lol.
I would have them show you a live demonstration of them loading arma, hiding the pbo and then joining a suitable server before releasing your money!
Yea probably through teamviewer
SOLVED ///
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?