Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Servise package 2

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Servise package 2
Do I still need Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Servise package 2
if i have Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 Servise package 2?

Or do i need both to keep hacks working, coz i wanna delte 2.0 coz its quite alot of room on my computer Lol

Thanks in advance
As long as u have either windows xp or vista 32bit u can hack
I recommend that you do, it never hurts, some hacks do require an older version. I haven't seen one in a while though.
Thanks Liz

ahh wont let me anyway Lol thanks anyway

maybe, thanks again for the fast reply, you dont get that on other forums
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us