World at War multi hack+ more

Posts 61–70 of 70 · Page 5 of 5
Quote Originally Posted by cactai View Post
out of curiosity, can this be used when hosting a online zombie co-op mod with friends? Ideally like to know if its risk free when doing that too.
yes, as long as you are hosting it will work in co-op.
Sorry If I missed this but what does the do not touch button do? I really want to press it

[EDIT]:

I have the game running and the max lvl, unlock all weapon... don't work. I do have the game in a different folder (my documents folder).
Quote Originally Posted by hurricaneluke View Post
Sorry If I missed this but what does the do not touch button do? I really want to press it

[EDIT]:

I have the game running and the max lvl, unlock all weapon... don't work. I do have the game in a different folder (my documents folder).
click it and find out. and it doesn't matter where the game is at, its just a address issue, not sure why it works for some people and not for others.
Well I clicked it and it said you little rebel you! lol (is that all it does)?

I got the mp stats all to work but does the sp. stuff work for mp? (I'd like to
Quote Originally Posted by hurricaneluke View Post
Well I clicked it and it said you little rebel you! lol (is that all it does)?

I got the mp stats all to work but does the sp. stuff work for mp? (I'd like to
yes lol thats all it does, my friends are afraid to click it cause the version i sent them would pretty much force you to restart your pc lol. and no, only singleplayer works for singleplayer due to different values and addresses.
this guy deserves lots of thanks
I cant get the unlimeted ammo working other then that very good job man
Yea i'm having some issues with the multi hack for zombies. I'm wondering whether or not it's up to date with the latest update or not.
Quote Originally Posted by dirtydan1732 View Post
Yea i'm having some issues with the multi hack for zombies. I'm wondering whether or not it's up to date with the latest update or not.
it is. its hit or miss with people that it works for
Posts 61–70 of 70 · Page 5 of 5
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?