Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2

Originally Posted by
Rapt0r
Download link?
Do you really think is free?

Originally Posted by
Gomilalo
Do you really think is free?
It better be free if it's being advertised on this site. Does he charge you for his hacks then?

Originally Posted by
Riddick
It better be free if it's being advertised on this site. Does he charge you for his hacks then?
He did not charge me. What i want to say since it is a preview and not a release. I guess it is payed. Also I talk to him on skype
very nice menu dude.

This is not an advertisement, more just a fuck you to the spyglass author for labeling me a copy/paste merchant without my permission
I don't actively sell anything to anyone. But I never give out my scripts either, so yeah... it's complicated

Originally Posted by
Jme
This is not an advertisement, more just a fuck you to the spyglass author for labeling me a copy/paste merchant without my permission
I don't actively sell anything to anyone. But I never give out my scripts either, so yeah... it's complicated
Make no sense for me. What does it take us?

Originally Posted by
Goshilo
Make no sense for me. What does it take us?
[Preview] v5.1 look at the title
PREVIEW

Originally Posted by
Jme
This is not an advertisement, more just a fuck you to the spyglass author for labeling me a copy/paste merchant without my permission
I don't actively sell anything to anyone. But I never give out my scripts either, so yeah... it's complicated
lol ...



Originally Posted by
extasy hosting
lol ...



I stand by my statement.

Originally Posted by
Gomilalo
[Preview] v5.1 look at the title PREVIEW
Oh, I'm not from here. Now I understand.
+1

Originally Posted by
Jme

I stand by my statement.
Can you add me on skype: oinsanityhd Would love to get into hacking on arma 3!
Nice script errors


Originally Posted by
Lystic
Nice script errors

i hate you

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.