ExclamationElemental War [Release][Version 1.0.0]

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Elemental War [Release][Version 1.0.0]
Elemental War Release

 
Credits

Hero Image Credits: I did not make the Heros images.
Sound Credits: I did not make these Sounds.
Coding Credits: I took the time to create this myself no help was given.

Images Below!
Elemental War Release_mpgh.net.zip7.3 MB · 38 downloads Clean
Quote Originally Posted by Drokechas View Post
Good Work! .)
Keep it up man

Thanks man! I am working now on Version 1.2.0 Which will have a few bug fixes and a few sound updates !
Also Changing the cheats to a "Console" Instead of Buttons
Okay human, Keep it up & good luck

Quote Originally Posted by badbad22 View Post
Thanks man! I am working now on Version 1.2.0 Which will have a few bug fixes and a few sound updates !
Also Changing the cheats to a "Console" Instead of Buttons
This is really cool nice release!
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us