Ap713's Server Control

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Ap713's Server Control
Sorry for my bad english.

VAC: UNDETECTED(use at your own risk!)

I wanted to release a source of my public Server Control.
If you use any part of this source in any of your hacks you need to put my name into the credits!
If you use the MemoryClass in any of your hacks, you need to put Jorndel in the credits!

Hope you like it.



Virusscans:


https://www.virustotal.com/nl/file/9...is/1402081708/
http://virusscan.jotti.org/de/scanre...2583fae7d6d54b



CREDITS:

*TheAp713
*Jorndel(MemoryClass)



[SOURCE]Ap713's Server Control_mpgh.net.zip4.6 MB · 169 downloads Clean
Thank youu i think its nice
Well it's approved now
This is vb.net code?
Quote Originally Posted by COD3RIN View Post
This is vb.net code?
Nope, it's C#.
This is vb.net code?
if you want i can also code it for vb.net
Yes please !
Can you code it in vb.net ?
Or just can you show your code in a textnote or other because I can't open your source, I havn't the software ^^'
Quote Originally Posted by AlbiZik View Post
Yes please !
Can you code it in vb.net ?
Or just can you show your code in a textnote or other because I can't open your source, I havn't the software ^^'
You can open .CS files with Notepad/Notepad++!
Yes please !
Can you code it in vb.net ?
Or just can you show your code in a textnote or other because I can't open your source, I havn't the software ^^'

download visual studio then you can open it
Okay thanks !
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?