help with nillys client

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
help with nillys client
so basically, i can get the hacked client to work on kongregate (charles) but when i go to kong the hacked client is enabled but my account just does not log in. please help and if you need more info i can give you all that.


edit: i cant actually use other clients except if the are 21.3.0 or less which obviously dont work anymore
Does Nilly's client work with Kongregate?
What do you mean? //Confused.
Get the flash player projector (not the debugging one as that one won't work). Run the exe and click open from the file menu. And use this to log into your account:

Code:
file:///C:\Path to Swf\rotmg.swf?kongregate_username=USERNAME&kongregate_user_id=USERID&kongregate_game_auth_token=AUTHTOKEN&kongregate_api_path=APIPATH
I trust that you know how to get the user name, user id, game auth token and api path from charles or firebug or what not.
uh ill make a video showing exactly what i mean
Quote Originally Posted by FraserJohn View Post
video
I'd remove that video if I were you, unless you want the account banned... Anyways I already told you how to use kong with my client. Don't use charles...

Edit: nm on video removal. I see it's a fresh account.
Quote Originally Posted by nilly View Post
Anyways I already told you how to use kong with my client.
umm im really bad at this stuff, i dont know how to code at all and i use mac so can you do like a video tutorial please?
Quote Originally Posted by FraserJohn View Post
umm im really bad at this stuff, i dont know how to code at all and i use mac so can you do like a video tutorial please?
google "rotmg hacked client with kong". Once you get your account info, download the projector from adobe's site (yes googling "adobe flash projector" works and yes there is a mac version). Download the one labeled "Download the Macintosh Flash Player 13 Projector". Run that and use the code block that I gave you (replacing the appropriate parts with your account info) to play on your kong account with my client.
Quote Originally Posted by nilly View Post
Run that and use the code block that I gave you

okay, i know how to run the projector (double click) but i dont know how to run the code block

sorry for wasting your time, i know im dumb

im really sad
Click open in the file menu. Use that line of text I gave you (replacing info with your info) and paste it in the text box and click ok...
Quote Originally Posted by nilly View Post
Click open in the file menu. Use that line of text I gave you (replacing info with your info) and paste it in the text box and click ok...
i dont understand any of this stuff please please please x100 can you do a video tutorial please

Quote Originally Posted by nilly View Post
and paste it in the text box and click ok...
where is this text box?
Are you one of those geniuses that use same name onn both mpgh and realm?
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?