Iet Fps :o

Posts 1–15 of 42 · Page 1 of 3
Iet Fps :o
Lol i made this picture cause i need a life



AINT MY DOG CUTE?
omg ground monster!@!!! SHOOT IT
I need the screw driver!!!!!!!!!!!!!


*staby*
stab the dog! do it!
Lol my shoe looks weird in that picture
thats a shoe? lol i thought it was like reflection or glass or some sort of stealth ninja....
Omg i stabed em!



and den i took it up a notch
ANIMAL CRULTY lol jk i no u love ur dawg.... on no im becoming a G lolz
What is with the Latex Glove?

Use IMG noob, not URL!
LOL, I wish I had a digital camera.
Was the first gun a old nintendo gun perhaps? Looks like it =x

BTW: after all that animal cruelty walk up to your doggie, hug it and give it a good meal or I'll find you with a non console gun

NO REALLY
I'm 99% sure it isn't because Nintendo's nozzle is larger. It almost looks like the grey version.

I think you should make Doggy Adventures. XD
I've seen like 20 different types of nintendo guns. Your thinking of duckhunt.
Its a airsoft gun both of them

They shoot tiny plastic bebes
hmmmm shooot the dawg lol nah animal cruelty is wrong
what? you shoot your do with an airsoft gun??
Posts 1–15 of 42 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us