Give me Cshell.dll

Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
Give me Cshell.dll
My one is faulty and i disconnect. Please give me the original. Thanks

PS: I am eating ice-cream!)
Ok i will be waiting =X
Depends what you upload it on, the actual attachments or a uplaoder site..I suggest the manage attachments




Waiting...Come on..

COME ON! =D
I'm killing.



























Time...
cuz when i do the mange attachment one its said upload fail
You compress to rar file?
I compressed it to rar and it still fails.
Ehh, jsut the CShell .dll right?
When you lick on manage attachments how many gbs can you have as rar?
The CShell is 2.49MB i fink >.>
Compress it to zip. 50MB. THINK!
Yes Im only uploading the Cshell.dll
Im allowed to upload 4.77mb in rar
arghhhh wtf is wrong...
Ummm can you upload on a site like,

me dia fire

Unless staff doesn't let us =O

It is only dll file!
http://www.medi afir e.co m/file/mtz5ygdefgl/CShell.rar
just backspace the space i did and enter url
Sorry was AFK.

Downloading it.
Thanks
I just told u to upload to .zip...

They give u 50 MB... LEARN2READ.

Ban! 4 evah!
Posts 1–15 of 16 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us