UnhappyVAC Banned Using "GetPlayerBans" API; not in Steam

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
VAC Banned Using "GetPlayerBans" API; not in Steam
I understand VAC bans users with a delay. I have been using couldsoup's hack the first 2 days it has been released. I used it in one competitive match. (Changed the name and hash although in task manager it was still CSGORevision.exe) When I used it in 2 more competitive matches it was what I have named it.

Steam doesn't tell me I'm VAC banned at all, but Steamrep shows my main and all my alts are vac banned. So do other VAC Ban checking sites. I found out they use the steam "GetPlayerBans" API to determine whether I'm VAC banned.

To check yourself generate a API key: https://steamcommunity.com/dev/apikey and go to:
http://api.steampowered.com/ISteamUs...mids=STEAMID64

Mine tells me this:
Code:
{
	"players": [
		{
			"SteamId": "STEAMID64",
			"CommunityBanned": false,
			"VACBanned": true,
			"NumberOfVACBans": 1,
			"DaysSinceLastBan": 0,
			"EconomyBan": "none"
		}
	]
	
}
I'm not sure if I will be VAC banned soon. I don't think I have been VAC banned in any non steam game. All my alts show the same data. I'm able to trade and I got all my items out of my account ASAP. Should I be worried?
My main has overwatch and I just did one now.

Maybe this is a way to know if you're VAC banned instantly and could save a lot of people's skins and knives?

Please tell me any information you know about this.
Can you explain how to check this step to step? Sorry i am lost ;\
how about not going to that website for a start, seeing as it is External and not from MPGH. And i dont mean Steam, i mean the API Steam powered, all i see is a Virus waiting to happen. And what you did was bannable posting external links.
Quote Originally Posted by chucksmash123 View Post
how about not going to that website for a start, seeing as it is External and not from MPGH. And i dont mean Steam, i mean the API Steam powered, all i see is a Virus waiting to happen. And what you did was bannable posting external links.
lol can someone tell him to shut up?
Unauthorized after registered though
Quote Originally Posted by Craftable View Post
Steamrep shows my main and all my alts are vac banned.
so are your main and alts actually vac banned?
No and they still aren't.
People who claim to be VAC banned used the hack in the last 2-3 days and their account is already untrusted. I can still do overwatch, MM, join VAC Secure servers, no ban notification on steam.

To everyone who can't check using steam API: just use steamrep, it grabs your ID64 and does it for you.

Quote Originally Posted by chucksmash123 View Post
how about not going to that website for a start, seeing as it is External and not from MPGH. And i dont mean Steam, i mean the API Steam powered, all i see is a Virus waiting to happen. And what you did was bannable posting external links.
If you don't know what an API is and have no basic computing knowledge, please don't post criticism.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?