From The New World

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
It won crunchyroll's best anime of 2012 and I really wanted to get into it since it did better then some anime I considered really good. However I can't get past like the first 3 episodes since I got so bored of it.

Link to match: http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopi...g=135#43405367

RIP Psycho Pass
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
It won crunchyroll's best anime of 2012 and I really wanted to get into it since it did better then some anime I considered really good. However I can't get past like the first 3 episodes since I got so bored of it.

Link to match: http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopi...g=135#43405367ⓘ

RIP Psycho Pass
Give it another try, shit starts to get real in episode 3 and then it hits the fan quick.
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
Give it another try, shit starts to get real in episode 3 and then it hits the fan quick.
When I first started watching it, it was so obscure and abstract I had no idea what direction they were going to take it, then yeah after episode 3 things just took a turn and just kept going faster and faster from there.
i fell asleep in the first ep 2 times... ive never done that whilst watching anime.... btw i heard it bombed in japan, but the international audience really likes it
I'll give it a try!
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?