Winner of Best Anime of 2013 goes to...

Posts 1–15 of 53 · Page 1 of 4
Winner of Best Anime of 2013 goes to...
My Teen Romantic Comedy (SNAFU)



Holy shit I didn't even know this existed, it beat Attack On Titan and Monogatari SS.

Post: http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopi...21/2013-battle

Bracket results



Even though it won I can't say I would watch it, the name is kinda leading me off...
*cough*

Gonna go download it right away.
One of my friends was talking about this

Maybe I'll watch it
This was actually one of my favorite anime's of 2013 because of the main character. It's actually really good imo.
Last week I finished AoT in three days and FMA: Brotherhood in four days. Tbh, Attack on Titan is the best anime I've ever seen. I'm still waiting for AoT Season 2 .
Quote Originally Posted by Darvin93 View Post
Last week I finished AoT in three days and FMA: Brotherhood in four days. Tbh, Attack on Titan is the best anime I've ever seen. I'm still waiting for AoT Season 2 .
Watch code geass.
Quote Originally Posted by Darvin93 View Post
Last week I finished AoT in three days and FMA: Brotherhood in four days. Tbh, Attack on Titan is the best anime I've ever seen. I'm still waiting for AoT Season 2 .
AoT is a bit overrated tbh. It's a very good action anime, but it has it's low points but that's more due the manga it's based off, not so much the animation and audio team.
Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post

AoT is a bit overrated tbh. It's a very good action anime, but it has it's low points but that's more due the manga it's based off, not so much the animation and audio team.
Well and the fact that they didn't really end the season on a good note.
--------------------------------

Monogatari is the best 2013 anime in a critical sense. Animation, soundtrack, art*(note: I am using a still from the anime as my background, it's so goddamn HD that you can pause and get multiple scenery-porn shots)., story, characters all surpass those others by leaps and bounds. But popularity wise I'm not surprised SNK lost.

I mean its a poll of less than 2 hundred.


But the fact that Railgun S is on there, that it beat KLK, and a lot of other no-names are there.....eh. I mean that anime list is about as valid as Sankaku's shit every 2 days.
http://www.sankakucomplex.com/tag/rankings/
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post


Watch code geass.
Will have a look, ty
thank you very much bro, nice.. i have no words more
i watched it weekly... it wasnt something so great lol... but that's to be expected lol
Whats SNAFU?

honestly, been watching other animes, the only recent ones Ive watched were Soul Eater Not! ,Nisekoi ,Mangaka San to Assistan San and Kill la Kill.
Quote Originally Posted by Mokou-Sama View Post
Whats SNAFU?

honestly, been watching other animes, the only recent ones Ive watched were Soul Eater Not! ,Nisekoi ,Mangaka San to Assistan San and Kill la Kill.
C+P

This romantic comedy revolves around an antisocial high school student named Hikigaya Hachiman with a distorted view on life and no friends or girlfriend. When he sees his classmates talking excitedly about living their adolescent lives, he mutters: "They're a bunch of liars." When he is asked about his future dreams, he responds, "Not working." A teacher gets Hachiman to join the "Volunteer Service" club, which happens to have the school's prettiest girl, Yukinoshita Yukino.
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
C+P
Cheese pizza? Child P***? Not getting it :/
Quote Originally Posted by Rance-Sama View Post
This romantic comedy revolves around an antisocial high school student named Hikigaya Hachiman with a distorted view on life and no friends or girlfriend. When he sees his classmates talking excitedly about living their adolescent lives, he mutters: "They're a bunch of liars." When he is asked about his future dreams, he responds, "Not working." A teacher gets Hachiman to join the "Volunteer Service" club, which happens to have the school's prettiest girl, Yukinoshita Yukino.
Thanks for the review.
well time to go watch it
Posts 1–15 of 53 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?