LMAOBox Problems

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
LMAOBox Problems
So, I had heard a lot of good things about LMAOBox, and seen the videos, so naturally I wanted to try it and donated near immediately. However, even after installing multiple versions of the C++ redistributables (2008, 2010, and 2012 versions for x86 and x64, as well as the service packs) it still refuses to work, throwing an error: "Loader.exe is not a valid Win32 application." I have already sent the maker of it a couple messages, but since he hasn't replied yet, I thought I'd ask here if anyone else had encountered this problem as I know that at least a few members here use the donor version as well.

Thanks in advance!

-Ape
that's the error you get when you try to run a 64-bit application on a 32-bit version of windows

assuming your OS is 32-bit, you could ask lmaobox for a 32-bit version of the loader
I run 64 bit, but I resolved the issue anyways - was a problem with my anti virus, disabled it temporarily and redownloaded the loader and it worked fine

Feel free to lock this thread now.
Can someone help me, My LMAOBOX says that i need to update but i cont find newer verisons
There are no newer versions, Valve broke LMAOBOX and the guy writing it dissappeared. Don't use any verison, not even the donator as they are all VAC now.
Add LMAOBOX on skype, he always responds for me
Entirely false. We were working on it today.
Quote Originally Posted by Max Box View Post
Entirely false. We were working on it today.
Awesome!
The update makes it crash :/

But hey! Better Eureka effect!
This is still very much being updated. The last update was just under a month ago, and he responded within a day when I emailed him about it not working for me. It even tells you right now that it may be detected and he is working on a newer version.
Jut add me on skype i can give you a good hack
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

Need help?