PostBypassing GG

Posts 1–15 of 88 · Page 1 of 6
Bypassing GG
For Cheat Engine (useful for Teleport and speed hacking)

First of all Download "Process Explorer" Google it

1. Run the Process Explorer As Administrator

2. Run the Raiderz Launcher and Click Start

3. Go to Process Explorer and wait until the Process of raiderz comes up

Process Tree will be:

- Gameguard.des
- GameMon.des
- GameMon64.des

While the GG Loading and the Process tree of raiderz.exe comes up
quickly right click and "Suspend"

- Gameguard.des and GameMon64.des

Note : Dont Suspend yet the "GameMon.des"



4. When Raiderz Loaded Kill the 2 Process that you Suspend earlier

5. After Selecting your character and when its Loading "Suspend" "GameMon.des"

6. You can now open cheat engine run as admin

Note: When the screen freeze just go to the Process explorer and right click "GameMon.des" and "Resume" then Sunpend Again

For Wpe and Rpe Packet Editor (useful for Stacking and others)

1. Run Wpe or Rpe as Admin

2. Run Raiderz Launcher and Start

3. While GG is Loading Attach the Packet Editors

4. thats it Enjoy
Nice Tutorial. I will try it . Thanks
Could u make a Tutorial ( Video )?
OMG It works thanks! But i have an another question. If I open WPE, i cant find Raiderz.exe, why? Pls help

Pls watch this Video and help me with WPE:
what WPE you use? what version?
hackshild pro ? help
This is the exact method I used to develop the speed hack I mention in my recent thread, however I find that this only works for about 30-40 minutes before you get a disconnect back to the login screen. Hence, my requesting for a bypass on my thread.
sullx ill update you if i can remove GG to raiderz and make it works
Hey paulken i need your help. When I start WPE as Admin, he doesent find any pakets. But when I start WPE normal, he cant find Raiderz.exe, but he finds pakets. I have uploaded a video on youtube

NAME:

Raiderz WPE Record Problem... HD
Quote Originally Posted by holyshit1 View Post
Hey paulken i need your help. When I start WPE as Admin, he doesent find any pakets. But when I start WPE normal, he cant find Raiderz.exe, but he finds pakets. I have uploaded a video on youtube

NAME:

Raiderz WPE Record Problem... HD
ill give you a hint dont use standard wpe pro use a modified wpe you can find in this site
I use the modifed wpe, but when I start it as admin, he doesent find any pakets.

Then I did use PermEdit, but it doesent work too.
wpe packet not find anyone know why? HELP
paulken
I think I have a problem...
I'm suspending the GameGuard so fast that Gamemon64 doesn't show up
OldMop, u have to wait until the Gamemon.des shows up, then u are able to suspend GameGuard and GameMon64.des. I had problems with this too .
Paulken, pls tell me why WPE Pro modifed doesent find any pakets? Pls help
Paulken, tell me why WPE Pro modifed doesent find any pakets???holyshit1
Posts 1–15 of 88 · Page 1 of 6

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us