Realm Relay helloPacket.java
I know this is an other of these "help me with realm relay!" threads. But help me out plz. I try to find out almost everything by searching these forums. I updated the packets.xml and now I want to update the HelloPacket.java
I found this hello packet in the swf file:
And updated HelloPacket.java like this:
This doesn't work. Can someone help me out and also explain what I did wrong?
thanks
pieoewieoe
I found this hello packet in the swf file:
Code:
}//package _-0zw
//------------------------------------------------------------
//_-0zw._-0W6
package _-0zw{
import flash.utils.ByteArray;
import flash.utils.IDataOutput;
public class _-0W6 extends _-0lF {
public var buildVersion_:String;
public var gameId_:int = 0;
public var guid_:String;
public var password_:String;
public var secret_:String;
public var keyTime_:int = 0;
public var key_:ByteArray;
public var _-29:String;
public var _-rb:String = "";
public var _-80:String = "";
public var _-1CX:String = "";
public var _-5a:String = "";
public var _-0Z1:String = "";
public function _-0W6(_arg1:uint, _arg2:Function){
this.buildVersion_ = new String();
this.guid_ = new String();
this.password_ = new String();
this.secret_ = new String();
this.key_ = new ByteArray();
this._-29 = new String();
super(_arg1, _arg2);
}
override public function writeToOutput(_arg1:IDataOutput):void{
_arg1.writeUTF(this.buildVersion_);
_arg1.writeInt(this.gameId_);
_arg1.writeUTF(this.guid_);
_arg1.writeInt(int(Math.floor((Math.random() * 0x3B9ACA00))));
_arg1.writeUTF(this.password_);
_arg1.writeInt(int(Math.floor((Math.random() * 0x3B9ACA00))));
_arg1.writeUTF(this.secret_);
_arg1.writeInt(this.keyTime_);
_arg1.writeShort(this.key_.length);
_arg1.writeBytes(this.key_);
_arg1.writeInt(this._-29.length);
_arg1.writeUTFBytes(this._-29);
_arg1.writeUTF(this._-rb);
_arg1.writeUTF(this._-80);
_arg1.writeUTF(this._-1CX);
_arg1.writeUTF(this._-5a);
_arg1.writeUTF(this._-0Z1);
}
override public function toString():String{
return (formatToString("HELLO", "buildVersion_", "gameId_", "guid_", "password_", "secret_"));
}
}
Code:
package realmrelay.packets.client;
import java****.DataInput;
import java****.DataOutput;
import java********Exception;
import realmrelay.packets.Packet;
public class HelloPacket extends Packet {
public String buildVersion;
public int gameId;
public String guid;
public int randomInt1;
public String password;
public int randomInt2;
public String secret;
public int keyTime;
public byte[] key = new byte[0];
public byte[] obf1 = new byte[0];
public String obf2;
public String obf3;
public String obf4;
public String obf5;
public String obf6;
@override
public void parseFromInput(DataInput in) throws IOException {
this.buildVersion = in.readUTF();
this.gameId = in.readInt();
this.guid = in.readUTF();
this.randomInt1 = in.readInt();
this.password = in.readUTF();
this.randomInt2 = in.readInt();
this.secret = in.readUTF();
this.keyTime = in.readInt();
this.key = new byte[in.readShort()];
in.readFully(this.key);
this.obf1 = new byte[in.readInt()];
in.readFully(this.obf1);
this.obf2 = in.readUTF();
this.obf3 = in.readUTF();
this.obf4 = in.readUTF();
this.obf5 = in.readUTF();
this.obf6 = in.readUTF();
}
@override
public void writeToOutput(DataOutput out) throws IOException {
out.writeUTF(this.buildVersion);
out.writeInt(this.gameId);
out.writeUTF(this.guid);
out.writeInt(randomInt1);
out.writeUTF(this.password);
out.writeInt(randomInt2);
out.writeUTF(this.secret);
out.writeInt(this.keyTime);
out.writeShort(this.key.length);
out.write(this.key);
out.writeInt(this.obf1.length);
out.write(this.obf1);
out.writeUTF(this.obf2);
out.writeUTF(this.obf3);
out.writeUTF(this.obf4);
out.writeUTF(this.obf5);
out.writeUTF(this.obf6);
}
}
thanks
pieoewieoe


