QuestionCannot recieve emails from mpgh

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Cannot recieve emails from mpgh
Hello guys, i am an old user looking to get back on mpgh ( i was active on the site around 4-5 years ago) for league of legends trading. It's been 2 days since i sent my first request for forgetting my password on my old account and I did not recieve any email yet. I sent more throughout those 2 days but no luck. Also I did not recieve the confirmation email for this account either. Is it taking them that much to send me emails or did I do something wrong?
The old account has an email adress on yahoo and the current one on gmail.
me too -_-
i cant activate my account
Why is this is forms and introductions.

This is more of a help question
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us