WTSLeague Of Legends Skins -Extremely Cheap-Fast- Reliable - Friendly - Multiple Servers

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
League Of Legends Skins -Extremely Cheap-Fast- Reliable - Friendly - Multiple Servers
League Of Legends Skins -Extremely Cheap- Fast - Reliable - Friendly - Multiple Servers
I will deliver these codes securely through Team viewer.
If you would like to buy, please post a response below and add me on skype: ******k.richard132
The skins, servers, and prices will be color coated for easier navigation.
Key: Skins Servers Prices

- PAX Twisted Fate
- OCE & NA
- Price from $137.00

- PAX Jax
- NA & EUW
- Price from $37.00

- PAX Sivir
- NA, EUNE, EUW & OCE
- Price from $27.00

- RIOT Nasus
- NA, EUNE, EUW & OCE
- Price from $27.00

- RIOT Singed
- NA, EUNE, EUW & OCE
- Price from $32.00

- Silver Kayle
- OCE & NA
- Price from $72.00

- Championship Thresh
- OCE & NA
- Price from $72.00

I do offer specials if you buy 2 or more skins!
Quote Originally Posted by Cataclypse View Post
No PAX Jax?
I do, I knew I was forgetting to add someone to my list. Thank you for the reminder and I have added him to the list!
No sales yet. I am looking for my first!
I am hoping to get a few sales before this weekend is done!
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?