Red faceDRAWINGDrawing #2 From 2012

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Drawing #2 From 2012
Thought I'd show this one aswell, I got no HD version of It unfortunately Hope you like It


i like it its so nice
Quote Originally Posted by D.Toretto View Post
i like it its so nice

Thank youuu <3
Great line and shade work. The foot seems a bit off proportion wise, or maybe she just has tiny feet lol.
Nice work either way though.
Quote Originally Posted by Ethereal View Post
Great line and shade work. The foot seems a bit off proportion wise, or maybe she just has tiny feet lol.
Nice work either way though.
Thaanks<3, haha ye I must've not realised her foot when I made this ;P
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us