I've had this problem twice when using it, but I can't replicate it consistently. To fix it, open task manager and end the process "rundll32.exe".
Make sure you choose the right scope speed. Also, the macro is limited to the speed of the scope of the sniper you are using, it won't increase your scope speed.
You're setting the clicks per second, not the ms delay. So to get 10 ms like you want, set the tap speed to 100 clicks per second.
I've noticed an FPS drop too when changing the settings, even when turning the macros on/ off. That's because there's a lot going on in the program that you don't see that keeps everything working right.
Other people probably are having the same problems, they just aren't noticing them or reporting them. Thank you for reporting your issues, I'll be working on them for the next update.
Make sure you choose the right scope speed. Also, the macro is limited to the speed of the scope of the sniper you are using, it won't increase your scope speed.
You're setting the clicks per second, not the ms delay. So to get 10 ms like you want, set the tap speed to 100 clicks per second.
I've noticed an FPS drop too when changing the settings, even when turning the macros on/ off. That's because there's a lot going on in the program that you don't see that keeps everything working right.
Other people probably are having the same problems, they just aren't noticing them or reporting them. Thank you for reporting your issues, I'll be working on them for the next update.




