Changing Aimbone

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Changing Aimbone
Hi,

Is there any way to change the aimbone off the head in any of the current aimbots by editing the dll? If not, is there somewhere I can go to learn how to code this stuff?

Thanks
No you can not change it by editing the DLL...

if you want to learn C# or C++ you need to go to school and learn alot...

or you can buy books and learn it yourself like i did

also take a look here so you can see how it works

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=831340
Hello @McD20
It would be nice if you can give as some tips to people who are new to game hacking.
I am not talking about a beginner in c++ but personally I done 3 courses in c++ not doing very difficult stuff just basics . . .
share some of your first things you learned and how they helped you. and anything else you like, and of course if you like to share it within the forum.. thanks in advance. . . .
Quote Originally Posted by giakoumis View Post
Hello @McD20
It would be nice if you can give as some tips to people who are new to game hacking.
I am not talking about a beginner in c++ but personally I done 3 courses in c++ not doing very difficult stuff just basics . . .
share some of your first things you learned and how they helped you. and anything else you like, and of course if you like to share it within the forum.. thanks in advance. . . .
There's a whole section for this..

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/31-c-c/
Question Answered, Closed.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?