Brushes

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Brushes
[red]Hey could you guys Share your Brushes? [/red]
[blue] I really want that brush chrono is using in hit tut. [/blue]
[yellow] Or the Bling letters from Alex [/yellow]
[orange]so if you want to share post it here xD [/orange]
just go to www.deviantart.com then click the Browse button on the left side of the page, then a drop-down box will appear then you set it to "Resources" and another will appear and set that one to "Photoshop Brushes"
Quote Originally Posted by Chronologix
just go to www.deviantart.com then click the Browse button on the left side of the page, then a drop-down box will appear then you set it to "Resources" and another will appear and set that one to "Photoshop Brushes"
That's where I go also, best place around in my opinion!
For brushes, yes.
i havent used brushed for the last few of my sigs....flawless, that sig i made you for example didnt use brushes....the latest 3 i had also didnt.
I use brushes for the back-ground but thats about it, and smuging.
I am a brush fanatic either I use brushes or I use the Filter effects but mostly it's brushes.
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us