Ancient Vitae Bot

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Ancient Vitae Bot
I noticed that some bot clients didn't have a working Ancient Vitae bot, so I made one.

The default class is pyromancer, but any class that uses the skills 1,2,3, and 4 together will work just as good.
Best to use a class that attacks multiple monsters so as to improve the time it takes to finish the quest.

http://imgur.com/BuSJMBb

http://r.virscan.org/report/2ca83484...9dbd247b86e601

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/7...is/1402891074/
Ancient Vitae_mpgh.net.rar412 B · 163 downloads Clean
It'd be nice if I could add an image so that everyone could see it.
Thanks for sharing.
I recommend using Imgur or Gyazo for your quick photo-sharing needs.
Yep use imgur and use the form link and post it here and u will have a working image that everyone will be able to see
Thanks for sharing
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?