Auto nexus...

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Auto nexus...
Do you find auto nexus useful? I always keep mine at 20% but it rarely saves me...
I keep mine at 35% and it saved me alot.
100%, never died
I keep mine at 35%
i use thew autonexus in 30%, is good
Saving you a few times is enough to call it useful already... Where would you be if it hadn't saved you?
Quote Originally Posted by Gerrylol999 View Post
Do you find auto nexus useful? I always keep mine at 20% but it rarely saves me...
Raise your auto nexus %. 20% is low in my opinion - you can lose that much hp fast enough/before the program registers you've lost it and thus it won't "save you". Set it to 30-35% and you'll notice a difference.
I've escaped some O2 shotguns and stuff with <100hp where I would have died had I not used it, so AN is basically one of the 2 things I use client for. Very useful.
40%

I haven't died a single time after raising it from 30%
I keep mine at 25%, it's saved me around 2-4 times per character, and when I do die it's normally due to lag/stacked bullets or a shotgun, so raising it beyond that point is pointless in my opinion; for example, I find 35%-40% will nexus me out of a tomb when I'm perfectly fine, but 25% will save me when I need it to and only when I need it to. This is especially true if you're on a class that isn't very squishy; 40% on a char with 950 hp and around 50 def is just serious overkill and if you don't have a decent pet could even get you nexused out of abbys unnecessarily.
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?