Thumbs upWTBARMA 3!

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
ARMA 3!
Hey guys...
Is there anyone who got Arma 3, maybe as a gift on Steam ?
I only need Arma 3, not a lot of fancy games...

Tell me watcha' got, and i'll PM you!

Peace out.
I got an Arma gift laying around. It depends what region you are in though. PM me.
Quote Originally Posted by Negatviity View Post
I got an Arma gift laying around. It depends what region you are in though. PM me.
Add me on skype: mitte9
Watch out guys he wants you to go first even though he has 55 posts. I would understand but he just doesnt comprehend that you cant get a steam gift back no matter how hard you ask steam to get it back.
Quote Originally Posted by Negatviity View Post
Watch out guys he wants you to go first even though he has 55 posts. I would understand but he just doesnt comprehend that you cant get a steam gift back no matter how hard you ask steam to get it back.
Wauw... You just can't understand the fact that you probaly joined these forums 2 days ago, and you wan't to be trusted.. Sorry but that's not gonna happen... It's only 1 week ago since the last time I got scammed...
So please stop being an a**hole.... -.-
Quote Originally Posted by Negatviity View Post
Watch out guys he wants you to go first even though he has 55 posts. I would understand but he just doesnt comprehend that you cant get a steam gift back no matter how hard you ask steam to get it back.
Kid, you got 3 posts.
get it off kinguin its 25$ cad
I may know a guy, ill talk to him
Quote Originally Posted by KirkNthePugs View Post
I may know a guy, ill talk to him
Dat made me laugh.. Well tell him to contact me asap :P
You can use an OMM to be safe
Sent a Request
If it is a steam gift
then you can use me as a MM
Well I prefer to recieve it as a Steam gift ..
So please contact me, if you got one (y) And we'll use a MM, unless you are a very trusted member...
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?