when and where?? always looking pages where he is active and twitter.. nerver saw him saying he stopped
Lool, stop start any thread with FATAL hack,,,,,,, Only waiting for it!!!! and good luck all players Originally Posted by darkman69 hy man when fatal v4 is whorking and posted ?
Originally Posted by Drokechas Lool, stop start any thread with FATAL hack,,,,,,, Only waiting for it!!!! and good luck all players Hey I had once asked where I find such pics as avatar you have? animated with the woman ... sry i cant do a pm i dont know why
Originally Posted by shishaownzz Hey I had once asked where I find such pics as avatar you have? animated with the woman ... sry i cant do a pm i dont know why animated women are found in the world called 'irl' there are actualy some fine specimen but all they want is your money :/
in the fatal v4 beta was a dll data.. updated.. try with inject0r by the way.. ma coding said that the facebook page isnt the original! -.-