QuestionWeapons or crates?

Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2
Weapons or crates?
So, I got 61K+ GP and I wanna spend it but I'm not sure if I should buy GP crates or a new weapon, because I only got AK-47 and I live on FP weapons ;-;
Any suggestions about which weapon/crate should I buy?
probably a decent snipe i guess, or like a m4, or deagle.... in the end all ull ever need is a decent sniper (awm or w/e) and a rifle u can use (m4-ak w/e) and some deagles... everything else is not worth the time and money invested plus if u spin creates ur not guaranteed anything remember that...
Quote Originally Posted by daboi22 View Post
probably a decent snipe i guess
Alright, Should I buy DSR-1 or AWM? ;~;
Quote Originally Posted by maxpixar View Post
Alright, Should I buy DSR-1 or AWM? ;~;
play some pubs are try them both... most people find it easier to use the awm... with that said theirs a few people who use dsr, and some other snipers better... for now try em all see what u find easy to play with.... my personal preference is awm.
m4a1,pindad or AWM
get the AWM
Get the awm mate, best sniper in game for GP
i suggest buying the desert eagle due to being able to buy another de for fp and an awp
so it's my suggestion
if pistols aint a problem
buy awp
DONT BUY AWM. JESUS.
JUST GET THE FP ONE.
Buy an M4/AK.
Quote Originally Posted by GypsyGenocide View Post
DONT BUY AWM. JESUS.
JUST GET THE FP ONE.
Buy an M4/AK.
lol! are you stupid? man, buy awm and play with it so hard as you can
well, sorry to tell but 61k isnt much..... i spent 170k on crates to win 1 rifle and won nothin.... you better first get perm weps then spend your gp on something like crates which isnt obvious you win..
Agreed with the post above me ^^
AK 47 is the belts I can suggest
Quote Originally Posted by housemd9090 View Post
AK 47 is the belts I can suggest
NAH MATE!!! M4 is dat best!
Posts 1–15 of 23 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us