WTSMinecraft Alt Accounts [$1 Each][Paypal]

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Minecraft Alt Accounts [$1 Each][Paypal]
I'm helping one of my friends sell his Minecraft accounts.

Minecraft Alt Accounts

Your allowed to choose one of the usernames, I'll provide you a list.

Prices
$1 - 1 Minecraft Account
$4.50 - 5 Minecraft Accounts
$9.25 - 10 Minecraft Accounts
$50 - 100 Minecraft Accounts


I'll be giving 2 vouches to whoever I think is trusted.

Payment: Paypal

My friend's skype: geekyclark
My skype: ******blueoreo_3
i would like to buy 5 minecraft account. +1 vouch
You bought 5 accounts, not would like to buy XD.
I will give you 100 iTunes Gift Card Codes Deux Ex and Wolf Amoung Us for 1 minercraft account
Quote Originally Posted by Franki12 View Post
I will give you 100 iTunes Gift Card Codes Deux Ex and Wolf Amoung Us for 1 minercraft account
Is this supposed to be a troll? I'm still giving vouches to people who I think are worthy.
Quote Originally Posted by BlueOreo View Post


Is this supposed to be a troll? I'm still giving vouches to people who I think are worthy.
No this is not a troll
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?