GIVING DONATIONS HERE
So, for the past couple of weeks I've been looking for a dedicated server, that runs 24/7. But that's not it.. I've noticed that on almost all of the server's I've played on, there's immature staff and they abuse their powers, or over-powered donor abilities, so then the donors abuse their powers, and it ruins the server. Also, I'd be willing to donate constantly to help a server run. I figure I'd be spending $ on Prod anyways, so I might as well find a good server, and stick with it, and help them out. So please, if you're looking for a bit of funding (FOR YOUR SERVER ONLY), and have a good server, please let me know 
P.s. I'm not going to help out some random. I want proof that you're making a server, and know what you're doing. And no, I'm not joking. I'm willing to help by donating.

P.s. I'm not going to help out some random. I want proof that you're making a server, and know what you're doing. And no, I'm not joking. I'm willing to help by donating.

